WSE17 Dave versus Sleep Apnea
Released On: February 12, 2016
Today’s episode brought you with an important PSA: Breathe at Night.
On to the shenanigans.
- Dave’s experience at the clinic, and the woman with the runny nose.
- Then he tries to sleep while connected to wires, and with a mysterious bowl containing two mac and cheese noodles right next to him.
- The guys ponder on what the people there do to you while you sleep.
- Don’t visit the URL Sean suggests. Really. Okay, maybe, but not in front of small children or at work.
- And back to Dave – the bathroom at the clinic and The Hair.
- Dave’s claustrophobia is an issue when it comes to The Masks.
- The nurse tells Dave that surgery is an option. Dave leaves.
- Dave’s anger might cure the sleep apnea.
- But sugar…
- Sean talks about his yearly sugar-free cleanse, and they guys ask if they can marry his wife for a month.
- Sean’s hand full of nuts and a protein boost.
- Dave’s new resolution for health and weight loss.