8Q38 Draft2Digital Director Dan Wood
Released On: June 21, 2016
Dan Wood is the Director of Operations and Author Relations at Draft2Digital. Draft2Digital gives over 23,000 authors simple tools to format and publish their ebooks to digital stores worldwide. Founded in 2012, Draft2Digital gained wide acclaim for their premier customer service, rapid sales reporting, and monthly royalty payments. Authors keep their rights and keep writing. Draft2Digital helps with the rest.
- What brought you to working with authors?
- Are you able to pick which authors will do well and which won't?
- What are the advantages of going wide?
- What does your typical work day look like?
- How much do you rely on social media to tap into the industry?
- What are your personal measures for success?
- What do you consider the best basic strategy for the authors you work with?
- What's the biggest success story you've encountered in your work
You can track down all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.