This collection pulls together all six books in Version Control, a new series that investigates what happens when our technology outpaces our ethics. Perfect for fans of Black Mirror and The Twilight Zone.
- Nostalgia Inc: What if the price of your son’s life was just a few enhanced memories? What could go wrong?
- Hit and Run: Jack should never have been out that morning. If he hadn’t been out, he never would’ve hit the girl on the bike or made the worst decision of his life — to flee the scene of the crime.
- You 2.0: With the help of the new “Persona” upgrade implanted in his brain, Seth became the person he always knew he could be. Better than he expected. Worse than he imagined.
- Screenplay: In the heat of an affair, nothing is what it seems – and Hell hath no fury like an artist scorned.
- Antisocial: Know your truth. Speak your truth. Live your truth. To fully live her truth, Maeve cuts all the naysayers out of her life … except the five online friends who believe in her. But Maeve doesn’t know her five new besties are secretly connected … and have a hidden agenda.
- Humane Disposal: A victim with no memory. A cop ordered to lie. The clock is ticking.
Read the complete series today!