IO02 Personal and Business Freedom with Joanna Penn
Released On: January 24, 2016
Joanna Penn is SPP regular, but today, the guys are talking with her about how she has iterated and optimized the two branches of her business, fiction and nonfiction.
- What are some of the biggest changes you’ve seen over the lifetime of self-publishing?
- You write both fiction and nonfiction; how do you decide what’s next?
- What’s your definition of ‘freedom?’
- What do you think about the trend of successful and unsuccessful authors making courses?
- In your business, how have you handled incremental growth and hiring?
- How have you handed your list building, ads, and other types of marketing?
- What have been the biggest roadblocks to growth for you?
- How have you managed and optimized social media in your business?
- You’ve always been forward focused; what do you see in the future of indie publishing?