8Q50 Anthropology Author John L Monk
Released On: September 13, 2016
John L. Monk lives in Virginia, USA, with his wife, Dorothy. A writer with a degree in cultural anthropology, he boldly does the dishes, roots out evil wherever it lurks, and writes his own stunts.
- Do you have a writing ritual, and if so what does it look like?
- Who do you consider your best source of information about the publishing industry?
- When you need help or advice about your work, where’s the first place you turn?
- Where’s the last place you turn?
- What’s the best marketing tip you’ve ever gotten?
- What’s at the very top of your bucket list?
- In a hundred years, what is it you want the world to remember about you?
- What are you reading right now?
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find any of my books, podcasts, or more, check out all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.