8Q42 Career Development Expert Scott Barlow
Released On: July 19, 2016
Scott Anthony Barlow is the Founder of Happen to Your Career, a company that helps you stop doing work that doesn’t fit, figure out what does and then teach you to make it happen! He has been helping people develop their careers and businesses for over 10 years as a Human Resources Leader, Business Development Expert, and Career Coach. With over 2000 interviews worth of experience from his HR career, Scott interviews others telling their story of finding work they love on the Happen to Your Career Podcast. Scott and his wife Alyssa have 3 children and live in Moses Lake, Washington.
- So what does it mean to ‘happen to your career?’
- What is the dividing line between life and career?
- Who were your biggest influences five years ago, versus today?
- If you had to define the biggest goal of your life, what would it be?
- How do you feel about failure?
- What is your definition of success?
- On what subject (if any) do you consider yourself to be an absolute authority?
- Where do you see yourself and your business in five years?
- Where can people find you?
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find MY work, you can track down all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.