8Q30 Authorpreneur Honoree Corder
Released On: April 26, 2016
Honoree Corder is a writer, speaker and professional ass-kicker. Honoree is the bestselling author of about 20 books, including Prosperity for Writers, Vision to Reality, and the Successful Single Mom book series.
- How does ass-kicker fit into your career and your life?
- What does your daily routine look like?
- You’ve got an active community of writers. How do you add people to that community?
- Facebook seems to be the primary place where your Prosperity for Writers group hangs out. What led you to choose that as your hangout space?
- What is your top productivity secret? What lets you do as much stuff as you do?
- What does your corporate “structure” look like? I know you have an assistant—what else?
- What are your pros and cons of your different types of creation? I mean writing for yourself, working with Hal Elrod, etc.?
- What do you want your legacy to be?